Thursday, March 6, 2008

Observations and Commentary

Love is a religion.

My bamboo plant is turning yellow from the heavily fluorinated water that I feed it from the tap. In regards to the fact that I too drink this water, what are the effects on my body?

University is universally better than high school in several ways, including freedom, activism, and friendships.

Why are there always loud trucks scraping the ground in the early morning outside my window?

Sales are the only way to shop.

Vegan clothing?

After much contemplative thought, I still am unsure of my religion. And thats ok.

Thank the lord that no one listens to Soulja Boy anymore.

Lululemon has oddly wise quotations littering its persona and advertising campaigns.

It is not nice to be malicious.

The Pope changed St. Patricks day because it conflicted with All Saints Day. What does that say about religion.

After learning about the reality of the state of news currently, I can no longer watch it with the same trust I had previously. It is like I've been betrayed.

I'm pretty sure it was yesterday I was 5.

Music is a religion. I believe in music, don't you?

No comments: